Donations are received:
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Sunday 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Items we do not accept:
- Exercise Equipment
- Computers: printers, monitors, towers, etc
- Old TVs (must be working and cable ready)
- Home Remodeling Items
- Baby Items: Car Seats, Strollers, Cribs
- Furniture that is torn, smells, or covered with animal hair
- Large Appliances (Stoves, Washers, Dryers, etc)
- Hospital Beds
- Chemicals: Paint, Propane Tanks, etc
- Broken Bikes
- Oversized or Metal Desks
- Ceiling Lights
- Window Blinds
- Wet Clothing
- Drug / Alcohol / Tobacco Products
- Tires and Rims
- Dropside cribs
- Diaper genies
- Car seats older than 4 years
We reserve the right to refuse any item.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we help children at Northwest Christian Schools.
- Please refrain from using your cell phone while at the donation gate for the safety of our employees.
- Please wait your turn. Your donations are important to us but we can only assist one person at a time.
- Boxes, bags, totes, etc that contain donations will not be returned. Please have donations in containers that we can keep such as plastic bags or cardboard boxes. This will help keep the line at the donation gate moving as quickly as possible.
- It is illegal to dump your items. They must be given to a store employee.
The fine for illegal dumping is $513 per SMC 10.08.010.